Wednesday, March 04, 2009

taking a break

I'm about halfway-through writing the first-draft of my Graduate Writing Requirement research paper (due tomorrow). I've been terrible about updating this little 'ole blog, but it's because I've been super-busy -- honest!!

I even have some little pictures and things all ready to go from when I was going to blog a few times this weekend but remembered it would be a better idea to study for my Diagnostic Procedures midterm (which was this evening at 6pm and *so* didn't deserve all the stress it caused me).

We are on the verge of Spring...I can just feel it. When I got out of my class this evening, it wasn't quite dark yet -- and all my catalogs and magazines are showing the cutest Spring/Easter things:

chocolate umbrellas and little feather duckies -- almost makes me WANT april showers!


...and on sunday I read the sweetest post-secret:


Alright, I guess I better get back to Evidence-Based Practice in Health Care and its Importance in Guiding Clinical Practice in Communication Sciences and Disorders (exciting, I know)

No comments: