Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve and Early Morning

Merry Christmas Everyone! We'll probably post a few times today so we can share all the day's pictures, but here are some scenes from last night's celebration and stockings and presents this morning.


Pete hung lights on the house Saturday night, and I added some over the door yesterday.




Baking treats for last night --in my new Christmas apron!



The tree last night with all the eats, and us in front of our tree.


Presents from Mom and Dad --Thanks!



We got each other some clothes --Pete got me a nice North Face fleece, and I got him some flannel-lined jeans.

Well, that's it for now. Hope you all are enjoying the celebrations at your houses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!
Jacob is on my lap. he keeps leaning towards the keyboard, so I guess he wants to say something. Here goes:

gg


nolk;m hyyyyyyyyynbbbb mmmmmmmmmmmm nc 45rt vcC0]

I think that means MERRY CHRISTMAS!