Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I have the best husband EVER!!!!!!!!



Pete just surprised me with a mini-vacation for Christmas weekend........
WE'RE GOING TO SEE THE ROCKETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never seen them before, I've been obsessed with them since I was about four, and now I get to see them LIVE. PLUS we'll have four days in NYC --I've been there before a few times, but I still haven't been up the Empire State Building or gone to the Statue of Liberty. I'm hoping we can see a show as well while we're there --maybe Jersey Boys? I'm so excited, I have to start making lists.

5 comments:

jenni said...

I can't wait to see the blog entries after the trip!!

Tammy said...

soooooooooo soooooooo soooooo jealous!!!! I have always wanted to be in NYC for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. You guys are gonna have a blast. Have some fun for us. We'll get there one day. Maybe a Macy's parade :D Pete def. wins best husband (for now at least). I feel there is pretty tough competition in that department :D

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

SO COOL! Peter and I are going at the end of this month/beginning of next month for our anniversary! I have NEVER been there during the holidays and I am SO STINKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen L. Reese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shanamaidel said...

Don't forget the strike! The Broadway shows are dark, I hope they reach an agreement before you go! There's nowhere better to be at Christmas than New York. I went to the Christmas Show every year as a kid, you will have a wonderful time! Be sure to savor some wine at Morrell's in Rockefeller Plaza, and take pictures by the tree!