Friday, November 05, 2010

wubbanub!!


I had my 16-week appointment today, and everything looked great! A nice strong heartbeat of 159 bmp!! AND we get to go back to have our level II ultrasound in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!! Whoo-hoo! We'll know if the Wee-est Crawford is a boy or a girl!

Every time we have a good appointment I get a little something for the Crawford-to-be. At my 12-week it was a stuffed animal, this time it was this Wubbanub I have had my eye on for a while. It's darling and cute and I am eager to use it to soothe my sweet babe.

4 comments:

Pocket said...

OMG! We were looking for one of those a while back, because Sylvia didn't take a pacifier for the first four months, but she loved to snuggle with her dou dou, so I thought one of those would be perfect! Luckily, she started taking a paci at bedtime at about 5 months and now we don't have any problems. But you'll definitely get a lot of use out of that little gem!

pete said...

they are super-cute, and cloudy had several of them... but unfortunately, the soothie pacifiers are harder to get the kids to take.. most like the shaped ones better. (but maybe you'll luck out.. )

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

Jacob never did take a pacifier. Ryan likes his, though. Very cute giraffe!

Tammy said...

that's the same giraffe as you sent Ryan :) "Angel Dear" brand I think. The funny thing about the soothies as watching the baby suck them :) looking forward to your next appointment :)