Sunday, May 13, 2007

I like it when Carl comes to visit!

First thing this morning after breakfast Carl was all ready to head to Lowe's to get a new chandelier for our dining room. It was so nice to watch Pete and his dad working together on a project --and they kept going and going! They installed the new chandelier, fixed the screen on the back door, installed a grate to prevent Hannah from jumping on the door, AND fixed the faulty kitchen faucet!! I only wish I knew they were going to want to get so much work done --I would have thought up more things in advance! :)


Then, after the guys went to pick up pizza for dinner, Carl showed some interest in seeing our new gaming system. Yes, I was mad about the Wii at first, but we had an awfully good time:

2 comments:

jenni said...

that's awesome you had the guys get so much done... Now -- Can carl come visit us??? :D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the vid- - Ben and I laughed at the dance.. Who would've known it looked like that in fast forward.
Good job on an entertaining movie.
Also glad you finally enjoyed the Wii...

Tammy said...

LOVE the video!!! Too funny. Yay Carl and Pete! Nice chandelier - ok you all know I can't spell - anyways - nice LIGHT FIXTURE!! (giggle)