Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sickness

Well, I was sent home from work yesterday afternoon because my sickness from last week seemed to have returned with a vengeance. I started feeling yucky Saturday evening and on Sunday was in pretty bad shape with a sore throat, chest congestion, achy body, stuffed up head...you get the idea. But I'm of the opinion that if you can get your head off the couch you're well enough to go to work. After three hours of me coughing like Typhoid Mary my coworkers disagreed, sent me home, and asked me to stay home today to rest and recover. I know this is not really blogworthy information, but it is amazing what one can get done when stuck at home all day. I finally finished the scarf I started ages ago! So here's a picture of me, ready to go for the next snowstorm in May.

And don't worry (Mom), I'm feeling much better this evening, all that's left of my symptoms is a stuffy nose and sinuses. Thank God for Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe.

5 comments:

jenni said...

Sucks you got sick again.. Glad you're feeling better..
The scarf looks great! I love that pattern and color.

Laura said...

Did you look at the t-shirt I'm wearing? I almost got you one...

jenni said...

I totally scoped the shirt... It made me giggle.. ROCK ON YARN

Tammy said...

Get better Laura! Love the scarf. Great color :) Love the shoes for Jacob. It's Hank's school colors too :) Hank loves the blinky lights - I think he wants a pair (giggle)

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

Nope...save the blinky shoes for the little guy. :)