Tuesday, May 07, 2013

A Little Photo Shoot

I sat down tonight to write Ellie's 24 month blog, but as I was editing pictures, I decided these images from an afternoon in the backyard deserved a blog of their own (in other words, I couldn't narrow them down to just one.)

Ellie and I were out in the backyard the day after her birthday, and it was a cool afternoon so she had on her jacket and Ugg boots.  I swear, every time I think we're done with boots for the season, she and I have to dig ours out again.  Anyway, Ellie was super-smiley as she was going down the slide and climbing back up again, and the light seemed really good, so I grabbed my camera.  I'm pretty pleased with the results.  What really excites me about these is that I took them while Pete was out of town so they'll be a surprise to him as well :-)

 






1 comment:

Pocket said...

Awww! She looks so grown up! What sweet pictures!