Sunday, October 10, 2010

I had the BEST Dr. Pepper on Thursday!

Pete found some Heritage Dr. Peppers at a Kroger in Cincinnati. They were made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. For you Texans, I don't think it tasted as good as a Dublin Dr. Pepper, but it was pretty good. Especially since I hadn't had one in a while.

Mmm, taste the sugary goodness.

It was almost as if I hadn't tasted a soda in 7 months. Oh wait. I hadn't. I wonder why?













Oh right, NOW I remember!!

3 comments:

jenni said...

YAY! This will definitely help winter go by faster..

Meredith said...

I bet that Dr. Pepper tasted like heaven! And something tells me that baby Crawford loved it too! :) So excited for you both!

Redhead Runner said...

Laura had to hide that Dr. Pepper from me for almost as long as we had to hide this pregnancy from the world.

I'm EXCITED!