Wednesday, December 29, 2010

For those of you keeping track...

Yesterday was my 24 week mark! AND I got myself some of those stickers (thanks Etsy!) As for the papaya on my ticker - I don't know what's up with that. Baby Girl's been a papaya for at least two, maybe three weeks and I'm ready to move on to something more substantial. Especially since she's already been a mango and a cantaloupe - both of which are larger than a papaya at my grocery store. I feel like she's been demoted!! oh well. Another one of my updates tells me that she's the length of an ear of corn this week. My 24-wk doctor's appointment isn't until next week because my doctor's office is closed Christmas through New Year's. But she kicks several times a day so I assume everything is going well in there!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I definitely noticed that your bump watch was stalled on "papaya" and started wondering if the ticker was stuck. I've loved all the Chrismtas updates and all the cute baby outfits you've already gotten! Can't believe you're over half way there! You look great!