Monday, January 17, 2011

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit....



I've been pretty under the weather. I woke up Saturday morning with a pretty bad cough and made it through the test okay, but felt progressively worse as the day went on. Carden and Courtney were in town so they came to visit before they headed home, but I couldn't hold sweet baby Clark because of my germs! After they left I went straight to bed and Pete went to the store to buy some soup. I ate about half a bowl when he got home and then pretty much called it a night. We stayed in all Sunday and I felt pretty good all day so today I headed out to Ikea in the morning. Apparently I overestimated my condition - because now I've taken another nap before dinner and am sitting here with my box of tissues planning to go to bed at 9:30pm. Hopefully I'll feel better when my alarm goes off at 6:30am!!

No comments: