- Pete was out of the country my second week back at work. Then I got The Phone Call. Ellie had barfed at school. Not allowed to return until Thursday. Was in a session Thursday when I got The OTHER Phone Call. Caroline was sick at HER daycare. So my second week back at work in over a year-and-a-half, I had to miss four days because my husband was in Canada and I could barely speak to him on the phone no less have him help care for our children. Great.
- Ellie turned four on the 25th! I brought ice cream to her class on the 24th, she was VERY excited to be wearing the Birthday Crown.
- We took Ellie out to breakfast on her actual birthday, then she had a party for a classmate in the morning. Her party was in the afternoon. So most of the girls had a birthday from 10-12 for Eleanor B., then went home, ate lunch, and napped, then came to our house from 4-7pm for a birthday party for Eleanor C. :-)
|Chatting with Aunt Audrey who called to wish her Happy Bday!|
|Ready for the other Eleanor's party.|
|Cuppy cakes for Ellie's garden party.|
|Ellie went with Pete for balloon pickup.|
- The next morning, we gave Ellie her gift: a big-girl bicycle!
- Then, on Monday, Bari had her baby! My office is just across the street from the Women's Hospital, so I got to meet baby Harrison when he was brand new!! (He was in the nursery for monitoring, but they let me in to hold him - Pete had to stay outside the glass.)