- June 1st our mornings got much MUCH easier. Prior to June 1, the girls went to two separate day care centers, which meant really hectic mornings as Caroline's daycare was a car ride away. But in June she started attending the Hearing and Speech Center with Ellie - which is just down the street from our house. We love walking the girls to and from school each day, it is one of our favorite times together.
- June 4th 2015 was our Tenth Wedding Anniversary. Pete was out of town. BUT! He had our neighbor Josh use his key to have flowers waiting for me when I arrived home from work. AND! He took a picture of my wedding bouquet to the florist to use as inspiration for the arrangement. Not too shabby.
- Not much else happened this month. We went to the pool whenever possible, Pete traveled a bit, I took silly videos of the girls.
- Caroline sang her favorite song all the time in June
- Have you heard of Dubsmash? It's a silly app that videos you lip-synching snippets of popular songs. We had a TON of fun with it one night. Haven't really done anything with it since.
One weekend day I dutch braided Ellie's hair into a crown. Was really proud of that one. ;-)