- Took Caroline to the Newport Aquarium for the first time - she loved it!
- Random living-room shenanigans. (I'm MUCH better at Twister than Pete.)
- Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt (this was the day after Caroline's first-ever -and hopefully last - concussion/ER trip/cat scan. She fine - obvs - but now sits in a chair that is weighted down so she can't flip it over whilst seated.)
Cares and Miles - he likes her because, "I like to look at her face."
- Palm Sunday
- Easter Morning: the bunny brought bunnies, rain boots, and umbrellas for the girls.
- The girls also got baskets from our next-door neighbors, and Joanne and Jerry - so sweet!
- Biggest news of the first week of April: I started working outside the home again. Full-time SLP at a pediatric clinic. SOoooo, Caroline started going to 'school' with Ellie.