Monday, November 30, 2009

end of NaBloPoMo

Well, today is the last day of November, so I don't have to blog every day now. I only missed one post and since I doubled up yesterday, I still did 30 posts in 30 days - definitely a record for Camp Crawford. The semester is coming to a close - two crazy weeks of class left and then finals. Today was my last day of sessions at the clinic - I'm going to miss my two kiddos and hope the clients I'm assigned next semester are as fun.

I should still post a fair amount in December -- we've got a lot to look forward to:
  • this Friday is the Snowball in Cincinnati

  • 11 days till the Rockettes!!
  • on the 18th Pete gets his wisdom teeth out (finally!) - AND it's my last day of the semester!
  • 19th is Audrey's Secret Santa party (Rachael - I'm supposed to extend an invite to you and Sylvain, call/email me for details)
  • then, of course, the entire holiday season.
SOOOOO -- Stay tuned!!! Loyal readers, so glad you've stuck with me this month; New readers, welcome!!

No comments: