Friday, November 13, 2009

Hopefully you're not wanting a

high-minded blog tonight. I'm working on a good one for tomorrow but tonight will be pretty shallow.

I started using wrinkle cream this week.

I've had the good sense to use under-eye cream for the last 10 years, and a daily sunscreen for the last 15, but haven't officially used wrinkle cream until now. I don't know if it's graduate school or this decade of my life coming to a close but I am definitely starting to have a Tom Carter forehead (sorry dad, but you've got some serious lines). So last weekend I went to the mall and got some of this:


let's hope it works!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I used the same cream for a year. Actually, I just switched back to Super Defense (higher SPF) which I used for two years before that. I may have a spotty complexion and an occasional zit, but no wrinkles (yet)!

Pocket said...

I've been using wrinkle cream since I was 16 and I'm covered in them! Perhaps I ought to try the fancy stuff. Let me know how you feel about it in 2-4 weeks!

~Kaydee~ said...

Laura, I've been using Clinique since I can remember. As I aged (remember we are the same age so I haven't aged much!) I've added age appropriate products to my routine. I still have none wrinkles and great skin. I hope you like Clinique as much as we do in our family.