Tuesday, November 24, 2009

YAY!! Break time!!

I'm done with classes!!!

...at least for the rest of the week. I have been SO looking forward to this break from school.

Tomorrow afternoon we fly to Philadelphia and then we're renting a car to drive to Reading to have Thanksgiving dinner with all my aunts and uncles and cousins on my mom's side. I've never been to Aunt Susie's for Thanksgiving before, but I'm sure it will be a good time.

Pete has found a race for Turkey Day in nearby Honey Brook, PA --it's called the Turkey Bowl 5K, I still haven't decided if I'm going to wake up early enough to run it (let's be honest, I still haven't decided if I'm even going to PACK my running shoes).

Things that must come on the plane: iTouch with Christmas tunes, Aveda Hand Relief, a few Peppermint Tootsie Roll pops.

No comments: