Saturday, November 14, 2009

Google Analytics

Don't you just love it?!?!?

Some days I feel like a complete loser, but then I can check analytics and find out that people from 39 states and multiple countries have visited my little blog!! I don't have many followers, but I'm happy for the 536 of you that have dropped by so far this month!

(Pete was really pleased to find a little while ago on his blog that he had quite the loyal following from England.)

on another note....got my nails painted today... chose Lincoln Park After Dark. I'm loving the dark, short nails look. Hopefully next time they will have gotten this color:

Holiday Glow

(sorry 'bout the lack of high-minded blogs -- I've written and deleted two different holiday-themed blogs, but didn't feel quite right about them)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hey Laura,

Does Google Analytics tell you I'm reading from New Zealand?! (Coincidentally I'm not reading from NZ right now, but I usually am!).